About our extreme trips
What we’re about,
- This trip is VERY demanding physically, and is intended to produce over-comers. To meet the rigors of this trip you must commit to conditioning, and if you have fears, plan on overcoming them! Heights, heat, whitewater, bugs, wild animals, sore muscles, some cuts, bruises, blisters, etc… they are all a part of the package. Get ready to “rub some dirt on it”, conquer each challenge, and “be strong and very courageous.”
- This trip is Christ focused. We are not ashamed of our Lord, blatantly profess our faith every chance we can, and trust in Him with our lives. Be ready for lessons along the path – it’s a time for growing, sharing, and experiencing fellowship in a most precious way.
- Every trip will have times in the "wild". Those with medical conditions, e.g. acute asthma, are strongly cautioned due to the logistics, physical exertion, and remote aspects of the trip.
- Our motto is “Go for it -- but safety first!” Regardless of what you may have heard, the "wild" is not the place for lone rangers! By following instructions, and staying with the group there will be plenty of fun and challenge for all. Disobeying rules could result in injury or death to you and others and will not be tolerated.
- This is a cross-generational trip. Adults of all ages and appropriately aged youth are welcome. Impartation of wisdom and experience from seasoned veterans and the older generation are some of the great benefits of every trip.
- Come with the intention of making new friends and serving rather than being served. This is a trip designed to build character by overcoming adversity resulting in lasting relationships formed through camaraderie.